Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Facebook Status updates, 10/07/10:

Sneaky people:
____ If a person smiles all the time, they're probably selling something that doesn’t work.
____ if at first you DO succeed, someone's going to think you cheated. (from my FB FAN PAGE)
Random thought:
____ is drinking 2% milk and wondering what in the hell the other 98% is.
Facebook status updates about Facebook:
____ thinks that Facebook is providing the technology for my random thoughts to be ignored by far more people than ever before.
____ By "liking" this Facebook status update, you're agreeing to my terms of service.*
*involves giving me money and/or beer (from my FB FAN PAGE)
Smart-ass Facebook status update for your birthday:
____ Thanks for the birthday wishes from everyone who noticed my name today in the upper right corner of their Facebook page. (someecards)
____ is not impatient, I just want it done right this second.
Bad day?
____ wishes I could just CONTROL + ALT + DELETE this entire day. (from my FB FAN PAGE)
____ "Don't Give a Crap Day" is tomorrow. But nobody gives a crap so there aren't any cards. (thanks, John Mortimer)

Become a FAN ON FACEBOOK and stroke my ego see new Facebook Status updates daily! Want to share a funny, clever or witty Facebook status update? Send me an email at I will publish those that my twisted mind enjoys.